Monday, July 06, 2009

Jangled

I am majorly stressed. I should be practicing instead of blogging, but maybe the venting will do me good. Due to some staffing issues, I got put in the one song I thought I was going to get a break from. A song I haven't played since before I went on Kasa/Mix last year. This puts me in ALL the songs of the show. It's a beautiful and fun song, but just one more layer difficulty to add to this show. I can do this, and I can't complain. I guess you have to be careful for what you wish for, since playing taiko like this is just a dream come true. I'm in all12 songs and many transitional pieces. My nerves are all jangled. We're running out of time. Songs need to be finished and polished. Not to mention all the drum moving, which is a whole thing in itself. Need to memorize where my bachi need to be for each song. My percussion. Work on solos. Song order.

AAAAAAAaaaa!

OMG how am I going to do all this??? How?

No comments: